Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 2-- a final note from mom.

Week 2

This will be my final note to my blogger daughter Katelyn on the subject of my surgery. I originally thought it would be a drawn out deal, that might help others. It will not be. BECAUSE - thanks to God, I am really doing good and there is not much to talk about. 

I am over the fear I had last week about being able to handle the change in my life. Philipians 4...yep..just spent some time reading, praying..and wow, relief. 

I will continue to pray that I can find ways to feel "normal " again. I do trust, if that is with a hearing implant, diet, etc...I will seek it and do it. 

I do thank each and every person that prayed and thought about my family and me during this time. It was so much more than I expected and really helped us through this. 

I thank my blogger daughter Katelyn Claire for blogging about me. It started as a joke and ended up being a very supportive venue for Kate and me, since we could not be together during this stressful time. 

P.S. I did get the oil out of my hair :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for addressing the oil problem. I have been wanting to ask, but not wanting to ask...

    ReplyDelete